5. Do you have to balance both the first name and the last name?
Yes, it is important to balance your last name too. Your first and last names combined create your destiny and your baby's destiny--the overall experiences and conditions of your life and your child's life. A balanced first name must be harmonized with the last name to ensure that you and your baby have the best chance to attract opportunities that will lead to fulfilment and success.
Remember that your name shows your every experience, it defines your weaknesses both mentally and physically, and interprets your whole nature as well as showing your position in life and your measure of success or failure. When you are named, first name and last name, your destiny is created, and you merely unroll the scroll day by day and record the experiences that are attracted to you through the law of action and reaction.
The individuality of a person is derived from the first name and the family characteristics are derived from the surname. The name creates one's mentality and personality and thus attracts similar types which are the environment from which a person draws his supply in life; thus surnames create both heredity and environment. This is why it is important to consider balancing your last name to draw the best experiences and situations.
Sometimes only a slight change to the spelling to the surname may be necessary to offset potential health weaknesses and weak characteristics. Even if you cannot change your last name for one reason or another, we will work with you to help you create the best that can be offered under the circumstances.
A Balanced Name is the strength your child will draw from for the rest of his or her life.
Frequently Asked Questions about Baby Names
Explore how your baby name choice will affect the thinking, health, success and future happiness of your baby:
- Why should the baby names you choose be balanced baby names?
- Why should I not choose my baby names from the sample names on your site?
- What other factors, besides the balanced baby names, are important?
- Why does a baby respond to a name?
- Do you have to balance both the first name and the last name?
- Can a balanced baby name cure sickness in a baby?
- How do baby names create mind?
- Why are many of your baby name summaries for different names worded exactly the same? Is this a mistake?
Thought for the Day