It is of crucial importance to give your baby a Balanced Name. In doing so, you are setting in motion a pattern of balanced, constructive qualities of intelligence that will be the foundation of your child's personality, thinking patterns, and nature. The names you chose will create the baby’s mind. The last name is vital as well, as it creates an important total name influence when combined with the first name.
A balanced baby name will create intelligent mental qualities such as being expressive, happy, generous, outgoing, giving, responsible, reliable, stable, intellectual, and people-oriented - to name just a few.
Whatever your baby's inner qualities are, they will develop more naturally with a balanced baby name. The fundamental purpose of a Balanced Name is to develop a harmony and relativity between the baby's mind and the baby's inner potential.
Frequently Asked Questions about Baby Names
Explore how your baby name choice will affect the thinking, health, success and future happiness of your baby:
- Why should the baby names you choose be balanced baby names?
- Why should I not choose my baby names from the sample names on your site?
- What other factors, besides the balanced baby names, are important?
- Why does a baby respond to a name?
- Do you have to balance both the first name and the last name?
- Can a balanced baby name cure sickness in a baby?
- How do baby names create mind?
- Why are many of your baby name summaries for different names worded exactly the same? Is this a mistake?
Thought for the Day