Your First Name of: Yhwhy
Already a Premium Web Site Member?
Extended Description of this Name
(viewable to Premium Members only)
You live much within your own thoughts, and seek relaxation away from people, out in nature, where you can ease the tensions of your life. You find it difficult to express your true feelings, whether it be affection, appreciation, or tenderness, which play such an important part in creating a close bond within the family.
Health Weaknesses of this Name
(viewable to Premium Members only)
Any weakness in health would show in the respiratory system or generative organs.
Below is a brief analysis of the first name only. For an analysis of your full name and destiny, see our
full free Name and Birth Date Report service for further details.
- Your first name of Yhwhy has created a deep, sensitive, refined nature with an intelligent mind and a keen appreciation of material values.
- You enjoy all the finer things in life that a good standard of living allows.
- You have good business judgment and would do well in a managerial position, as you have executive ability.
- You work best in an independent capacity, where you are able to think problems out carefully before you act.
- Your sensitivity and reserve prevent people from coming close in friendship.
- There is always an aloofness and reserve that acts as a barrier and prevents any close ties.
- You live much within your own thoughts, and seek relaxation away from people, out in nature, where you can ease the tensions of your life.
- You find it difficult to express your true feelings, whether it be affection, appreciation, or tenderness, which play such an important part in creating a close bond within the family.
- Any weakness in health would show in the respiratory system or generative organs.
- Although the name Yhwhy creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it causes an unscrupulous, materialistic approach that frustrates higher humanitarian qualities.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs, bronchial area, and reproductive organs.
A Few Testimonials
The Kabalarian Society provides succour, happiness, and fulfilment to diverse people
through Name Analysis and reports. The Society generates life's purpose
for every enquirer."
- Samuel Ojo
Extremely accurate and very inspiring report, lifted me to another level of positive
thinking. This will be be a life affirming/changing event for me, which I
will encourage others to check out with Kabalarian Philosophy, thank you to
all the team for your efforts I am very happy with the whole experience and know
it is going to make a big difference in my life."
- Ronald Harper
"All I can say is: Wow! This report has pretty much
described me! I've always enjoyed writing and reading as well as painting and computer arts, so that
was just amazingly accurate. My downfalss are also listed: the lung trouble and moodiness. This name
analysis is the most accurate I've ever seen."
"I was very pleased with the Name Report. It was accurate
beyond words. And I am so happy to hear that I have a balanced name."
- Edna Wilkinson
True to the last word. I couldn't imagine my name had such an influence on my life."
"I was looking for the definition of my first name when I ran across your
website, and figured why not give it a try. I was astounded to find just how accurate the profile was from my first and
nicknames all the way down to the family name and what kind of atmosphere is found in our home which was right on. I
was almost in disbelief by the accuracy."
- Cayetano Vasquez
I love it! It describes me better than I could ever describe myself."
more testimonials <<<
on Choosing Baby Names!!
Do not choose a baby first name based on these short name descriptions. Your
baby's name must be in harmony with:
- your baby's birthdate (inner potential)
- and your family's surname (last name)
It is essential that you understand the qualities of your family name. Before
you make the critical decision on your child's name, explore our
on-line service options, or:
Call us toll-free in North America at:
(outside of North America use 604-263-9551)
for full information on our Baby Balanced Name Recommendation Service or visit our baby
name page and read the extensive FAQ listing.